MOT in South Normanton
Well-established MOT station providing quality testing in South Normanton and Derbyshire
Fully Approved MOT Testing Station
At Pit Stop J28, we offer competitive prices for MOT testing in South Normanton. We also provide a free MOT re-test following remedial repairs if your vehicle does not pass the first time. With our facilities, we are never too busy to take care of our customers providing flexible online appointments to suit you.All our mechanics ensure that your vehicle remains safe, roadworthy and in full working order at all times. We also stock a variety of popular parts, to enable us to replace malfunctioning components the same day, so you can get back on the road quickly.
Check Your MOT Status
Click the link below to check your MOT status using the .Gov website.Check MOT Status
How is your vehicle checked during an MOT test?
During an MOT Test, the examiner will check many areas of the vehicle, including bodywork, emissions and safety features, the test ensures that your vehicle meets road safety and environmental standards. Below are the main areas that are covered:
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment (Inc fog lamps & reversing lights)
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Seat Belts
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment:
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine, transmission and so on
Book your MOT test in Derbyshire online with Pit Stop J28 or call our MOT Technicians to get booked in on 01773 86 30 30.